I wanted to give you the link to a beautiful video that Shaun made of our time in South Africa which includes much of the SHAWCO clinics. It shows patients at the mobile clinic of Sweet Home Farm in South Africa. Some of the patients in the film have just come in for a rash or back pain, others are dying of fulminant HIV AIDS or dehydration. Some of the patients in the footage are extremely unwell, so please be warned if you are sensitive to such content. There is footage of Shaun visiting one of the schools in the township. I hope you get a feel for the living conditions of the patients and therefore appreciate why they have the health problems that they do. I hope that you enjoy. Feel free to share the link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=ADjYwDFpkjw
Monday, January 31, 2011
Footage of the SHAWCO Clinics compiled by Shaun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guys, this is beautiful thank you for sharing it with us. I could feel your world. So nice to see you Jana, we miss you and great accompaniment Shaun. Sending love and admiration, Em xx
ReplyDelete